Since 1997, ACCA has been organising this flagship event annually to help the needy in local community. Over the past decades, through the exciting rickshaw competition participated by accountancy firms, multinational companies, corporations and institutions, we have raised over HK$21 million which helped foster cohesion between financial industries and the community, and realised many meaningful projects of charitable organisations.
Due to the health and safety concerns caused by the continued Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 2021 ACCA Community Day will go online.
Themed ‘Rickshaw run around the world in 18 days’, a virtual running event will be held where participants can run anytime and anywhere between 16 December 2021 and 2 January 2022 (18 days). In addition, the format of this year’s event will transition from team racing to collaboration – all participants of the virtual run will contribute to ONE GOAL of going around the world in 18 days, and with charitable causes.
We strongly encourage companies and institutes to take part in our Community Day – a chance for your organisation to connect with your employees / students for team-building and fun, and at the same time, to achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals.
Types of participation and recognition
One can participate in this charitable initiative through the following ways:
- Be a Corporate Sponsor (HK$100,000)
- Be a Co-sponsor (HK$50,000)
- Take part in the Virtual Run - Corporate (HK$2,000 or above)
- Take part in the Virtual Run - Individual (we encourage a donation of HK$100)
The following awards will be up for grabs:
- Corporate Challenge: Top Donation Award (the company with the most donation)
- Corporate Challenge: Top Participating Company / Institute Award (the company / institute with the highest total distance)
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jasmine Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org