Special offer on the University of Pennsylvania one week intensive US Business law program
ACCA Hong Kong members can enjoy a privilege offer by Asia Bar Review
Save up to USD $250 on the programme fee for successfully enrolling in the Summer US Business Law Program offered by the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Rank top 5 Law School in United States (Above the Law, 2018)
- Rank 7th law school in United States (US news, 2018)
- ACCA Hong Kong members are eligible for special housing rates at Sheraton hotel on the University of Pennsylvania campus and exemption programme fee of $250 USD.
- World-renowned faculty will help you unravel complex global cross-border transactions.
- Program will be taught by distinguished Penn law and Wharton Professors to help participants develop the perspectives and legal skills necessary to be effective business leaders.
- A wide range of subjects such as US corporate law, US tax law, mergers & acquisition, financial regulations, corporate governance, compliance etc.
- Attorneys and senior executives from all over the world will be accessible so you can expand your professional network.
- Through a blend of interactive lectures and hands-on experience, including workshops and site visits, you’ll increase your understanding of US corporate law.
Commencement date: 9 July 2018 to 13 July 2018
Application deadline: 30 April 2018
For more information, please visit the Asia Bar Review website.
For registration, please contact:
Ms Jennifer Tang
Telephone: +852 3183 4181