Special offer on positive leadership for senior executives programme offered by Caritas Institute of Community Education
On this page you will find information on the exciting programme for ACCA Hong Kong members on how to be happy and productive in the workplace.
Happy employees are committed and productive. Taught by a team of former CEO's, veteran psychologists and training experts, this programme aims to provide the essential training for managers and leaders to enhance their leadership skills to bring about a positive change in organizational climate, and make their workplace a productive and happy one.
This programme have six modules, their objectives are:
- To introduce the concept of extraordinary leader and positive psychology to work and life;
- To help participants to understand self and others’ personality styles and value drivers with profiling tools such as the DISC system for effective teamwork;
- To enhance participants’ personal capabilities in effective communication, question thinking and transformational learning;
- To explore the applications of contemporary leadership principles and approaches, especially Situational Leadership Model at the organization level;
- To discuss key success factors in leading organizational change toward strategic goals; and
- To explore sustaining business success through talent management, people development and responsible business development.
For details, please visit the Caritas Institute of Community Education website.
Special Rate for Members of ACCA
A special discount of 10 per cent will be offered to full members of ACCA. A copy of member certificate has to be submitted along with the application.
(This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts.)
Ms Ada Ho
Tel: 2710 2628