50 better practices and technologies to reduce accounts payable volumes by 60%.
The accounts payable team is the centre of the finance team and timely and accurate information cannot be delivered without the AP team working with 21st-century better practices and technologies.
This webinar will cover:
- ways to reducing up to 60% of your volume from the AP ledger
- working more efficiently and effectively with your main suppliers and budget-holders
- getting staff to use the systems properly
- how to cut-off A/P promptly so month end reports can be prepared by day 3 or less.
On completion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- identify the accounts payable better practices they wish to adopt to score goals for the AP team
- apply the chosen AP better practices
- describe the ways the accounts payable team can help accounting team with prompt month-end reporting.
Participants will receive a comprehensive detailed checklist to assist them organise their journey and two helpful papers.
David Parmenter FCA
David Parmenter, author and international presenter, is known for his thought-provoking and lively sessions, which have led to substantial change in many organisations. He has been helping finance teams around the world, embrace swift month-end and year-end reporting, adopt 21st-century applications, and replicate better practice report formats for 20 years.
David is an established author who has written four books published by New York publisher Wileys. He has spoken in 31 countries around the world on KPIs and accounting practices. He has presented successful workshops and webinars for CAANZ.
- 1.5 hours
David Parmenter's lean finance webinar series
David is is a leading expert in lean practices that transform finance teams and the implementation of winning KPI’s.