More and more accountants are being asked to contribute within a project environment.
This module provides a basic outline of the project management role, how to structure a project, the project governance structure and highlights some of the tools available to help manage the process.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- project management methodology
- project governance
- skills required to be an effective project manager
- the tools available for project planning
- how to implement a project plan
- how to evaluate a completed project.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 2 hours
- 12 months' access
- 60GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.