This online course is the second in a two-part module looking at the accountant as strategic influencer.
In Part 1: 'Role of a business partner', we consider the changing role of the finance professional and look at some of the ways they can bring greater efficiency and productivity through building closer links to the business, and developing the role of business partner. This second module looks to highlight some of the inter-personal skills required to be an excellent business partner.
This module will provide some useful tools that the finance professional can employ which will help them build rapport with their counterparts within the business world, and in doing so fulfil the ever-challenging role of finance business partner.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the potential use of practical tools that can facilitate the development of the important relationship between the finance business partner and the business they are supporting
- the importance of understanding your stakeholders
- the vital elements of good communication that enable the development of a constructive rapport between the finance business partner and the business
- the process of change with a view to what might need to change for effective business partnering to occur a little more about yourself!
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 45 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.