Changes and pressures on the economy have meant there is now much more of a relationship between finance and the operational part of the business. This has resulted in the development of the role of the business partner which requires a completely different skill set to those needed by a more traditional financial accountant.
This pack includes:
- a leader's guide to mastering influence
- adding value from finance
- commercial skills for finance professionals
- implementing strategy
- negotiation mastery
- producing and presenting financial information with impact
- smarter thinking, smarter working
- strategic performance measures
- the accountant as strategic influencer and adviser - the role of business partner
- the accounting input to the strategic plan.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- a minimum of 10 CPD units to be gained.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members. You may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 10 hour
- 12 months' access
- 199 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.