Numerous businesses work with colleagues who are at home or in various locations around the globe. It is now more important than ever to prepare for the challenges of flexible and remote working. This course will help you explore the benefits of remote working with practical tools and techniques to improve your own and your colleagues’ performance. Learn about the advantages of virtual teams, as well as how to adapt your own working style and communicate effectively across cultures.
On completion of this course, you will gain understanding of:
- international, flexible and remote working scenarios
- how to adapt your professional working style for virtual and mobile teams
- practical techniques and tools to successfully manage 'at a distance' colleagues
- how to communicate effectively across cultures and physical or time barriers
- how to maximise the potential of remote-working staff.
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount with code ACCA101
accountingcpd work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.