Notice of meeting
Notice is hereby given that, due to the exceptional circumstances caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, the one hundred and fifteenth Annual General Meeting of the ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS will be held virtually on Thursday 19 November 2020 at 13.00 GMT, for the following purposes:
- To receive and adopt the Report of Council and Accounts for the period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- To receive the report of the ballot for the election of members of Council.
- To reappoint as auditors Grant Thornton UK LLP.
By order of Council
Andrew Steele, Secretary
The Adelphi, 1/11 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6AU
21 September 2020
- Under bye-law 59, no member is entitled to be present or vote at any general meeting who is in arrears with any subscription or sum payable by him/her to the Association. Under regulation 4(3) (b) of the Chartered Certified Accountants’ Membership Regulations 2014, annual subscriptions are payable on the first day of January in each year.
- This notice is given in accordance with Bye-law 71 and Bye-law 49. Members are encouraged to cast their votes online: www.accaglobal.com/vote
- A member may appoint as his or her proxy any other member who is qualified to vote. A form of proxy is circulated with this Notice. If you wish to appoint a proxy, you must complete the form and return it to the scrutineer either electronically or by post to the address on the form to be received no later than 13:00 GMT on 12 November 2020.
- For more information about this year’s virtual AGM, registration and how to vote, go to: www.accaglobal.com/agm