Looking for an opportunity to hone the skills you have learnt at ACCA? The ACCA Internship programme will be extremely helpful! This is your chance to acquire relevant work skills, raise your professional profile or to widen your employment opportunities with some of the most desirable firms in Singapore and the region!
Intern with companies such as:
and more ...
If you already have an accouont, log in to access LIVE and on-demand sharing around the sector and specialisations themes.
2. For internship application, head to the internships virtual lobby and submit your application by filling up a simple form and submitting a video interview.
We would recommend you to use a computer to complete your video interview
Its that simple! Now all you need is to wait for ACCA to review your video interview and send them to the respective employers. The review process will take from 2-6 weeks.
We would strongly encourage you to log back onto the platform to complete a more detailed profile e.g upload a picture of yourself.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Remember that video interviews are just as important as in-person interviews. Your interview could get you to the next round of interviewing or even a job offer.
Here's how to get ready for your interview.
· Dress professionally. Even if you are sitting down, wear nice pants and shoes (you never know when you will have to stand up).
· Clear your workspace and any clutter that is behind you so it doesn't show up on the screen.
· Make sure you are in a quiet room where you will not be disturbed by people, pets, etc.
· Practice. Practice using your webcam equipment before the recording so you are sure everything is in working order.
Should you require more information, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject header: AIP Enquiry