Stand out by becoming officially recognised as a QuickBooks certified user.
Bookkeeping in the 21st century requires more than knowledge of GAAP principles or an eye for detail - relevant computing skills are needed. Intuit® QuickBooks, the industry leader in managerial accounting software for entrepreneurs and small business, provides an easy-to-understand platform to grasp accounting concepts while honing skills in the most prevalent bookkeeping application in small business today. You can validate your QuickBooks knowledge by becoming an Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU).
QuickBooks Certified User Online version
The QuickBooks Certified User Online exam will test candidates on new features found in the QuickBooks Online software. While many of the features are similar, QuickBooks Online is our cloud-based subscription service that provides the flexibility to take care of business anytime, anywhere. With Online version you are tested on the new features including receipt capture from a mobile device, cloud-based app support, work from anywhere on any device, instant file access for accountants, schedule and send invoices automatically.
QuickBooks Online Version: Exam objectives
Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Online – global version (QBCU) eKit
The eKit includes:
- Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Online – Global Version LearnKey Video Training using GMetrix
- GMetrix Practice Tests test a learner's preparation and exam readiness
- The Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Exam empowers learners with an internationally recognised qualification from Intuit® QuickBooks. One exam voucher (12 month expiry).
This package gives you full access to all that Intuit® QuickBooks has to offer. You'll get 12 months access to the GMetrix online training platform and an exam voucher for your local Certiport test centre to sit the QBCU exam. With this you'll earn the official Intuit QuickBooks Certified User certification and digital badge for your CV and online profile.
With the video training and practice assessments you can claim a minimum of 20 CPD units.
GMetrix online training platform
- 15 hours of combination online learning, pre and post assessment labs and lesson plans
- an analysis of your current skills to create a learning pathway specific to your development needs
- 5-8 hours of in-depth practice exam assessments tailored to the QBCU exam objectives
- downloadable detailed activity report highlighting strength and weakness areas so you can measure your progress.
- Internet Explorer 9 or later, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- flash plugin installed
- high-speed internet connection.
QBCU certification exam voucher
- exam vouchers are sent via email
- contact the Certiport Authorised Training Centre (CATC) to book your exam at one of their available test centres
- 15-20 GBP exam administration fee is not included and is made payable to CATC directly
- On passing the exam, you'll get an official certification from Intuit® QuickBooks to say that you are an Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU), as well as the Intuit QuickBooks Certified User badge to add to you CV.
Cost: 160 GBP
Worth a minimum of 20 CPD units
Prodigy Learning in partnership with Certiport.