In the last webinar of this three part series, we look at the role of the mentee, how to choose the right mentor and how to define your development goals. Throughout the session we’ll provide tips on how to get the most from the experience.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of being a mentee
- Understanding how to choose the right mentor to achieve your learning goals
- Extending your skills in defining development goals
- How engaging in a mentoring partnership can help you achieve your continuous learning goals
- How to keep the partnership on track and make the experience mutually rewarding.
Ashim Kumar, FCCA, MBA, FRSA
As a business leader and consultant, Ashim has worked with large multi-nationals including the ‘Big 4’, BAT, Unilever and IKEA, as well as smaller firms. He has led companies and delivered services across Europe, Asia and the Middle-East for over 25 years. This experience has shaped a global mindset.
He merges extensive practical experience with exceptional communication skills to deliver comprehensive workshops and executive coaching services to partners.
Ashim is a certified leadership coach and mentor, and heads up the leadership module on an AMBA-accredited MBA programme in Poland. He is CEO of AKA Lead, whose philosophy is to enable measurable improvement through a sustained change in performance.
Clare Hodgson, Head of professional development, ACCA
Clare Hodgson is head of professional development products at ACCA. Clare is responsible for ACCA’s global online CPD product offering, designed to support ACCA members enhance their careers by developing their skills and knowledge. Clare recently led the project team to launch ACCA’s mentoring programme.
- 1 hour
- All attendees
- Free of charge
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.