In this second webinar in the three part series, we look at the role of the mentor, the skills required to be an exceptional mentor, and provide tips on how to support your mentee throughout the experience.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of being a mentor
- Deepen your appreciation of the interpersonal and partnership management skills required to be an inspirational mentor
- Extend your confidence in applying those skills to ensure maximum value is derived from the partnership
- Learn how to help your mentee define their development goals
- Learn how to build rapport and trust with your mentee
- Learn how to keep the partnership on track and make the experience mutually rewarding.
Ashim Kumar, FCCA, MBA, FRSA
As a business leader and consultant, Ashim has worked with large multi-nationals including the ‘Big 4’, BAT, Unilever and IKEA, as well as smaller firms. He has led companies and delivered services across Europe, Asia and the Middle-East for over 25 years. This experience has shaped a global mindset.
He merges extensive practical experience with exceptional communication skills to deliver comprehensive workshops and executive coaching services to partners.
Ashim is a certified leadership coach and mentor, and heads up the leadership module on an AMBA-accredited MBA programme in Poland. He is CEO of AKA Lead, whose philosophy is to enable measurable improvement through a sustained change in performance.
Clare Hodgson, Head of professional development, ACCA
Clare Hodgson is head of professional development products at ACCA. Clare is responsible for ACCA’s global online CPD product offering, designed to support ACCA members enhance their careers by developing their skills and knowledge. Clare recently led the project team to launch ACCA’s mentoring programme.
- 1 hour
- All attendees
- Free of charge
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.