What is Accelerate?
Accelerate is your fast track programme to becoming an ACCA professional accountant. If you study an undergraduate or post graduate ACCA accredited degree you’ll receive discounted exam exemptions and receive support for both your university and professional studies and beyond.
Accelerate student benefits
- Helping you get ready for the world of work, with career advice and support through our market leading industry specific job board, ACCA Careers
- Supporting you through your studies with learning resources and professional insights.
- Providing access to internship and graduate employment opportunities.
- Reduced exam exemption fees.
- An accelerated path to ACCA membership, receiving up to 9 exemptions.
- No subscription fees until the year following your graduation.
- A fast track to ACCA membership by recognising relevant industry experience gained whilst on your degree including work placements and internships.
- Learn about the different finance roles and opportunities the ACCA Qualification will bring you – explore job profiles.
- Exclusive access to ACCA Careers Skills Builder – curated content on career planning, interpersonal skills, technical skills and everything you need to build and accelerate your career.
Accelerate student stories
Amy Godwin ACCA
Group Financial Analyst, Balfour Beatty plc. Graduated 2017, Sheffield Hallam University
"I would absolutely recommend Accelerate to any uni student. It ensured that when I left uni with a developed skillset that I was ready to apply for the career I wanted to move into. The ACCA Qualification will give you many opportunities and open doors to your chosen area in finance."
Self-employed contractor. Graduated 2016, Manchester Metropolitan University
"In the future I would love to become the partner of an accountancy firm. My current role involves communicating with clients, preparing accounts and using various accounting software and I really enjoy managing others. The Accelerate financial benefits definitely helped me and also sped up getting to full ACCA membership. Focus on long term progression and where getting fully qualified with ACCA can take you…if you’re persistent and keep trying you will succeed."
Manvir (Manny) Matharu
Finance Business Partner, Network Rail. Graduated 2016, Nottingham Trent University
"Being the finance lead for the Supply Chain Operations at Network Rail I like finding gaps in processes and fixing them. My employer paid for my discounted Accelerate exemptions and I was able to finish all the remaining exams within 1 year. Qualifying as an ACCA member was a definite career highlight so far!"
Each UK university exemption ordinarily costs you £94. If you register on our Accelerate scheme, the price goes down to £40 per exemption.
Your ACCA registration fee also goes down from the standard £89 to £20. The £20 or £30 is the only one-off fee you pay, and after that you will not have to pay anything until after you graduate.
|Non-Accelerate student||Accelerate student|
|Cost of exemptions|
*Discounted exemptions valid for 1 year after graduation
|Annual subscription fee|
*Payable by 1 January after graduation
|£112||£0 until after graduation|
|Registration fee||£89||£20 or £30|
|Accelerate students saving: £657*|