Autumn Budget update webinar
How does the Budget impact you and your clients?
This webinar will examine the choices announced by the Chancellor in the October 2021 Autumn budget update.
Earlier this year Chancellor Rishi Sunak indicated his intention to return to the pattern established by his predecessor, Phillip Hammond, of having an autumn budget, which allows time for legislation to be passed before the following 5 April and a Spring Spending Review to look at how government department spending was to be allocated. Over the last couple of years the Covid emergency disrupted that pattern. The statement due on October 27 is described by the Treasury as a Budget and Spending Review so we don't know what to expect.
What you'll gain:
- Appreciation of the changes announced and their impact on business and individuals
- Update on the progress of Making Tax Digital associated with
- Fundamental reform of the basis periods used by unincorporated businesses
- Rumoured changes to CGT and IHT may now be clarified
- The New Health and Social Care Tax and how it will affect taxpayers, employers and employees.
This webinar will be delivered by Paul Soper FCCA from 9.30 to 12.30 on 29 October 2021 and costs £60 + VAT. Register now for your place.