IMPACTS AND RESPONSES
ACCA's global research with over 10,000 finance professionals identifies a wide range of business and financial challenges facing organisations of all sizes and across all sectors
- 80% of business leaders expect a significant downturn in expected revenues and profit year on year
- Employee productivity identified as the most widespread concern facing organisations
- Over one third of organisations already facing cashflow problems
- One fifth of organisations deferring investments
- Almost half of businesses had not undertaken a reforecast impacting ability to plan
- Over one fifth of organisations already freezing recruitment
- Only 17% presently see current government interventions as effective
- Almost one third of organisations have no business continuity plan in place
For more information on this research please read our press release.
Join our global webinar on 16 April to find out the full results of our survey.