The following books are suggested by the examiner as additional reading to support wider study around the Corporate and Business Law (LW-HKG) exam. These books are not designed specifically to support preparation for the LW-HKG exam and are not, therefore, quality assured by ACCA.
- Hong Kong's New Constitutional Order The Resumption of Chinese Yash Ghai, Hong Kong University Press
- Sovereignty and the Basic Law
- An Introduction to the Hong Kong Legal System, P Wesley-Smith, Oxford University Press
- An Introduction to Hong Kong Bill of Right Ordinance, Government Printer
- An Introduction to Hong Kong Business Law, V Stott, Longman
- Hong Kong Business Law, Anne Carver, Longman
- General Principles of Hong Kong Law, Clement Shun, Longman
- Business Law in Hong Kong, D K Srivastava, Thomson Sweet and Maxwell Asia
- General Principles of Hong Kong Laws, Bill Casualties Label Publishing Company
- Professional Liability, R Wickens, Hong Kong University Press
- Hong Kong Company Law, V Stott, Butterworths
- Cases and Materials in Company Law, L S Sealy, Butterworths
- Hahlo's Casebook on Company Law H R Hahlo, Sweet & Maxwell
- The Hong Kong Financial System - A new Age, Simon S.M. Ho, Robert Haney Scott & Kie Oxford.
- Hong Kong Banking Law and Practice, Chan S, Hong Kong Institute of Bankers.
- Insurance Law and Practice in Hong Kong, Goo S, Sweet & Maxwell Asia.
- A guide to the Securities and Futures Ordinance, Kwan Y K, Hong Kong Stockbrokers Association Ltd
- Corporate Governance - Hong Kong Debate, S.H. Goo and Ann Carver, Sweet and Maxwell Asia
- Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing - Guideline, Securities and Future Commission (Hong Kong, China)
- Amendments to Guideline on Prevention of Money Laundering and Supplement to the Guideline on Prevention of Money Laundering