The following books are suggested by the examiner as additional reading to support wider study around the Corporate and Business Law (LW-ZWE) exam. These books are not designed specifically to support preparation for the LW-ZWE exam and are not, therefore, quality assured by ACCA.
- South African Mercantile and Company Law, J.T.R Gibson, Fourth Edition, Juta and Company (1977)
- The Law of Contract in South Africa, R.H. Christie, 4th Edition, Butterworths (2001).
- Business Law in Zimbabwe, R.H. Christie, Juta and Company (1995).
- Company Law in Zimbabwe, Nkala and Nyapadi, ZEDCO Publishing Company (1995).
- Workplace Law, Grogan John, Juta and Company (1998).
- The Law of Delict, Neethling, The Law of Delict (4th ed) Butterworths (2001)
- A Guide to the Zimbabwean Law of Delict, G. Feltoe, 3rd (ed) Legal Resources Foundation
- Principles of Company Law, L.C.B. Gower, 4th Ed, London: Stevens & Sons, 1979.
- Company Law Mayson, French & Ryan, 10th Ed. London, Blackstone Press, 2001.