This course takes a detailed look at the statutory directors’ duties under the Companies Act 2006 and gives practical guidance on compliance with them. This course would benefit anyone engaged with managing or advising companies.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the statutory directors’ duties regime and its interaction with fiduciary and common law duties
- how the seven statutory duties apply including practical guidance and best practice tips on compliance. In particular, the course will take a detailed look at:
- the practical implications of the S.172 duty to promote the success of the company
- the S.175 duty to avoid situational conflicts and the new independent board authorisation exemption.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.