After developing and implementing an effective business strategy it is important to assess whether the key elements of your strategy were successful. This module focuses on some benchmarks and definitions that should help you fashion an appropriate and cost effective set of measures to evaluate your success.
On completion of this course you will gain an understanding of:
- the qualities of a good performance management system and a high quality key performance indicator
- what makes a success factor critical and how you can ensure the reporting regime supports and informs its progress
- how you can develop, review and control procedures that encompass both qualitative and quantitative performance metrics
- the difficulties in setting targets and basing success on outcome measures.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.