In the next few years, some UK companies will be required to move to a more IFRS-based financial reporting framework. It’s vital to understand the effect of this switch from local accounting standards to IFRS, as it must be well thought-out. A much broader prospective is needed and the conversion must be treated as a project to be carefully planned and executed. This course can help you understand this process.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- why the change to IFRS is happening
- the reporting requirements for small and medium sized companies
- the costs of the transition
- how to plan a transition from financial reporting to IFRS
- the non-financial implications of switching to IFRS
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.