Acquisitions consume an enormous amount of management time and other resources. In order to make a successful acquisition you need to be properly prepared. You need to understand the market, the target business and how you are going to manage the business integration.
This course guides you through each step in buying a business – from the initial decision to acquire a business, through preliminary negotiations and due diligence up to and including the final integration.
This course will enable you to:
- plan carefully and strategically for your acquisition
- understand what you need to know about the market, the target company and the deal
- understand the due diligence process, what it is for and how to conduct it effectively
- create a plan for effective integration of the acquired business.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.