Accountants often assume that sustainability is the ultimate aim, while others within the industry say it is to build a great culture and try for continuous improvement. The parallel in life is longevity versus the quality of life.
The road to continuous improvement is never straightforward and this course looks in detail at the problems and roadblocks you are likely to encounter along the way and give you ideas on how they can be overcome.
This continuous improvement course is part of Nelson Croom’s Issues and Debates learning suites. Each module is split into two: understanding the issues and putting them into practice.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- continuous improvement - how to define it and the theory behind it
- the tools available to help with continuous development
- the root and causes of failures when implementing continuous improvement schemes
- how to effectively tackle any issues and problems which occur.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.