This course takes you through the predominant changes in the business environment and how they have impacted management practice. It looks at both general management and then the control function. It takes you through a range of scenarios which help you think about how you and your organisation can respond to today’s challenging environment.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the origins of volatility and its impact on management
- the importance of the growing emphasis on strategy
- how to develop a forward looking, outward looking and dynamic financial management model
- the transition from old models to new, and think about how their business can adapt
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.