Risk management has been talked about for many years but it has a history of inconsistent and misunderstood definitions. This has led to the development of new frameworks to allow all types of organisation to understand and better manage their risk environments.
This course will introduce one of these frameworks known as 'Enterprise risk management' (ERM) and will outline what ERM is; why it was developed; and how it works.
On completion of this course, you will develop an understanding of:
- the importance of having a standardised approach to risk management and the key differences to other approaches;
- the concepts underlying ERM
- the three dimensional approach to risk management
- how ERM focuses on both the total organisation as well as the smaller supporting units, so presenting an enterprise-wide perspective of risk.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.