CPD special offer
Managing a multicultural team is not uncommon but being sensitive to these variables is not always common knowledge.
This learning path will cover the fundamental principle of recognising cultural differences, learning how to develop trust, and implementing remote inter-cultural communication strategies. It also provides the key principles and tools to help you approach other cultures and belief systems and build bridges of intercultural understanding. This exciting learning path includes engaging interactive sessions, informative short videos, downloadable PDF's and reflective action tips to help put learning into action.
- don't miss the intercultural train
- recognising cultural difference
- the influence of culture upon people
- the influence of culture upon organisations and working approach
- six key competencies for working across cultures
- building trust across cultures
- remote Communication across cultures
- active Listening
- showing empathy
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- available in a range of languages.
CrossKnowledge is a leader in cloud-based distance learning solutions.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- understanding the variables of managing a multi-cultural team
- learning the tools needed to manage a multi-cultural team
- key principles to building relationships and respecting differences.
CPD special offer
- 5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 99 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.