High quality, engaging "Story Style" courses for professionals, by ProDio.
We all know a little about strategy, but do we really understand “Why” and “How” to plan effectively, and the human factor that often causes our planning attempts to fail? This course reveals the essential issues involved in strategy and planning, most often people issues.
Using real-world examples, case-studies and discussions with experts, this 2-part audio course will provide an engaging and thought provoking look at why planning is so important and why most managers and leaders fail to plan effectively.
- create a compelling vision
- understand SWOT and advanced SWOT models
- understand how poor communication, jargon and politics get in the way
- Michael Porter's five forces
- know the 6-stage strategic planning cycle and important feedback loop
- know the Strategic Accountability Reporting (STAR) Framework
- understand why the accountant can be the best strategic early-warning system.
- course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 2 hours
- 12 months' access
- 20 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.