The Finance Act 2021 brought about many changes and updates to tax, including some changes that were not announced before its implementation. It is important that you are aware of these changes so you can advise your business and clients.
Through this course, you will learn about the key changes to personal, business, capital and indirect taxes, and the legislation that brought about those changes. You will discover how these changes will impact you, your business and your clients, and how you can make sure that your knowledge and advice is up to date.
This course will enable you to:
- understand and digest the contents and implications of the Finance Act 2021
- get to grips with key personal tax changes implemented by Finance Act 2021
- discover updates to business taxes brought about by the Act, including measures to support the transposition of the EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive into Irish law
- assess the technical amendments introduced relating to capital gains tax, capital acquisitions tax and stamp duty
- find out more about the brand-new zoned land tax (ZLT) legislated by the Act
- understand the changes to indirect taxes, and how they reflect the government's climate change agenda and support for businesses impacted by Covid-19.
- now with course notes to download and keep
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP+vat
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.