A partnership is a popular trading vehicle through which two or more people can own and run a business together. And for accountants, the tax involved continues to be an interesting subject area. In many ways, partnerships do not fit well into the UK tax system. HMRC appear to have an increasing perception that partnerships can be exploited for tax avoidance purposes.
This course gives you a good understanding of the taxation of partnerships, including how partnership profits are calculated. It also highlights the many complexities to consider, along with the compliance issues involved with this area.
This course will enable you to:
- understand the structure of partnerships and examine the formalities of partnership taxation
- learn how partnership profits are calculated and shared between the relevant partners
- deal with the taxation if a partnership changes
- recognise tax compliance obligations, including completing and submitting the partnership statement to HMRC.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
Helping accountants grow.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 months' access
- 75 GBP(+VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10%
- discount using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.