Regional member networks in the UK
With no fewer than 39 regional members' networks covering the whole of the UK, help is always at hand.
- Your local members network
Have your voice heard
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic members to join our regional network panels and get more actively involved. Could you use your voice to make a real difference?
How it works
Each network panel is steered by up to nine elected members who provide us with specific perspectives on the issues you’re facing.
As a panel member, your responsibilities and opportunities include:
- acting as our ambassador and advocate;
- identifying events and activities with public relations value;
- advising on the content of your local network programme;
- representing us at networking and development events; and
- acting as our ‘eyes and ears’ on emerging local issues.
It’s a great opportunity to develop your career and connect with other members and our staff, without tying up too much of your time. Your only commitment is to attend up to four quarterly regional meetings each year, although many panel members are delighted to do more.
Ulster member networks panel
The Ulster member network supports members throughout Northern Ireland. For further information, visit the Ulster member networks panel on the Ireland version of the ACCA website.