Sector-specific member networks
Complementing our regional members’ networks, we also run six sector-specific networks in the UK tailored to individual business areas.
These aim to:
- help you cope with the increased demands of the modern working environment;
- act as a forum for the exchange of ideas and to facilitate networking with other professional accountants working in the same sector;
- cater for your professional education and information needs;
- advance both collective and individual interests, including your career prospects; and
- make representations to, and influence, regulatory and other bodies in your sector.
Please select the sector-specific network relevant to you: