We produce a range of webinars which you can listen to whenever it suits you. Provided they’re relevant to your personal development plan, these webinars count towards your verifiable CPD.
Attend our live webinars
ACCA UK's internal audit network will be running a series of four webinars on Unblocking the Crypto Chain in April. Further details will be available soon.
Watch our recorded webinars
You can watch any of these internal audit webinars right now:
GDPR for internal auditors - a series of five webinars on what to do now that the GDPR is in effect, Big Data versus GDPR, managing your cyber risk, third party/supply chain assurance, and protecting IP and your business reputation in the digital age.
Big Data and how to use it - a series of four webinars on what is big data, the legislation around big data, assurance from an audit perspective, and how internal audit can use data to provide assurance
De-mystifying IT audit for business auditors - a series of seven webinars covering an introduction, IT general controls, application audit review, infrastructure audit review, integrating IT audit into the business audit, how to audit cyber security, and the General Data Protection Regulation
- How to audit culture - a case study by Barclays Bank
- Introduction to cyber security for internal auditors
- Cyber security and data security for internal auditors
- Cyber security and social engineering for internal auditors - what it is and how to audit it
- Cyber security and process network control for internal auditors
- Cyber security for internal auditors - how to react when you are under attack
- Cyber security and outsourcing for internal auditors
- Cyber security for internal auditors - latest techniques and attacks
- Questioning techniques for internal auditors
- Auditing culture: exploring culture outside the Petri dish