We produce a range of webinars which you can listen to whenever it suits you. Provided they’re relevant to your personal development plan, these webinars count towards your verifiable CPD.
Attend our live webinars
ACCA UK's internal audit network is running a series of five webinars on GDPR for internal auditors this autumn. All webinars will start at 12.30pm on the following dates:
- 14 September 2018 - Beyond GDPR
- 26 September 2018 - The legislation around Big Data
- 9 October 2018 - Managing your cyber risk
- 6 November 2018 - Third party/supply chain assurance
- 21 November 2018 - Protecting IP and your business reputation in the digital age
Register for any or all of these webinars here.
Watch our recorded webinars
You can watch any of these internal audit webinars right now:
Big Data and how to use it - a series of four webinars on what is big data, the legislation around big data, assurance from an audit perspective, and how internal audit can use data to provide assurance
De-mystifying IT audit for business auditors - a series of seven webinars covering an introduction, IT general controls, application audit review, infrastructure audit review, integrating IT audit into the business audit, how to audit cyber security, and the General Data Protection Regulation