Income Protection Plus from PG Mutual allows you to enjoy life, happy in the knowledge that if the unthinkable happens, and you find yourself unable to work through illness or injury, your income protection plan could replace your salary. You could then continue to look after the things you care about most, like your family and home, while you focus on recovery.
How does it work?
In return for a small proportion of your salary each month, an Income Protection Plus plan could provide you with a regular, monthly income to replace up to 70% of your salary if you become unable to work due to illness or injury until you return to work or reach age 65 (whichever comes first).
Choose from a range of options to tailor your policy to suit your needs, including deferment period, amount of cover needed per month and more.
Highlights of the policy include:
- Cover up to 70% of your income.
- Tailor cover to suit your individual needs.
- No waiting period – cover starts as soon as your first contribution paid.
- No penalty for making a claim and no limit to the number of claims you make.
- Profit Share scheme – any profits are shared with members.
- 94% of new claims paid over the last 5 years (2016-2020).
Benefits and Extras currently include:
- Enhanced Loyalty Bonus - aims to provide insured members with a minimum capital sum of £10,000- and six-months income benefit to your family in the event of your death.
- GP24 app - free current access to our GP24 app-based service, putting healthcare in the palm of your hand with instant access to a GP – anytime, anywhere
- Member benefits scheme - gives you access to discounts and cashback on a wide range of leading brands, activities and services.
- Health Assessment - a free health assessment after 6 months of membership for qualifying members.
- Discounted Will Writing - exclusive discounts on Will Writing services with one of the top providers in the UK.
- And much more.
Ready to protect your income? You will be one step nearer to a secure and happy future.
*For full terms and conditions, visit the PG Mutual website is the trading name of Pharmaceutical and General Provident Society Ltd. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PA. Incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered Number 462F. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Firm Reference Number 110023.
Save when you protect your income
As an ACCA membership benefit, we have negotiated for you a 20% discount off your first two years’ subscriptions*. For details of the special offer, enter discount code ‘ACCA’ on the PG Mutual website or call 0800 146 307.