Forensic accounting will seem familiar to finance professionals but it asks much more of an accountant than an ordinary job. The day-to-day work of a forensic accountant involves fraud investigations, damages assessments, valuations of businesses or curious entities and frequently involves legal proceedings. The role of a forensic accountant is incredibly varied and every day is different. It could involve spending a week as the expert witness in a matrimonial dispute involving millions of pounds of marital assets before spending the next valuing a football club.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the role of the forensic accountant
- how to identify misconduct including fraud and money laundering
- how to prevent fraud
- how to plan and conduct fraud investigations
- non-fraud work such as valuations and asset tracing
- the role of a forensic accountant as an expert witness
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit - 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.