The responsibility for health and safety within an organisation typically sits with appointed managers. However, health and safety training is relevant to everyone in your company, as issues such as fire evacuation procedures and the correct way to lift a box affects all staff members.
This course looks at how to comply with regulations and what every member of staff should be aware of from a day-to-day point of view.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- what health and safety is and your own responsibilities, so you can stay safe in the workplace
- how to ensure that you and other colleagues know what the law says and are compliant with the organisation's health and safety policy
- how to minimise any risks to your health by understanding regulations relating to display screen equipment, technology, sign-posting and manual health issues
- the emergency procedures and policies for fire so you can evacuate safely
- reporting and prevention strategies to minimise the chance of an emergency arising.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive 10% discount for ACCA members
- iPad/Android compatible.
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
This course has been revised and is up-to-date for 2017-18
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.