up to 21
Integrated reporting training programme accredited by the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
Integrated reporting <IR> is a radical new approach to annual corporate reporting. But what does it actually mean, who's doing it, and what do you need to know to advise your business or your clients? Whether you’re looking for general awareness or are preparing integrated reports yourself, this programme has everything you need to know about.
Integrated reporting is a radically new approach to annual corporate reporting. Designed as a briefing for C-Suite executives and all other stakeholders interested in the purpose and meaning of integrated reporting, but not directly involved in its implementation, this course gives you a clear overview of the <IR> framework, and practical advice on its application.
Many larger organisations all over the world are making the transition to integrated reporting. What do you need to know about it to advise your business or your clients?
The Foundation Programme provides a thorough grounding in the concepts of the <IR> framework for anyone involved in the process. It’s designed to help you understand the benefits which integrated reporting can bring to an organisation, even if you’re not directly involved in the preparation of the integrated report.
Focusing on implementation, the Practitioner Programme builds directly on the Foundation Programme and reflects the competence requirements for individuals who are directly involved in integrated reporting within an organisation, including in the preparation of the integrated report. Competence at Practitioner level means being able to:
- apply the fundamental concepts of value creation, the capitals and the value creation process to an organisation
- participate effectively as part of a team preparing an integrated report
- participate effectively as part of a team planning and coordinating the implementation of integrated reporting, including integrated thinking, within an organisation.
This complete <IR> practitioner programme includes the briefing and the foundation programme and much more.
Working in partnership with IIRC and accountingcpd.net.
Disclaimer: All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
up to 21
- 21 hours
- ACCA Integrated Reporting Briefing
- 75GBP / 85EUR / 750HKD
- ACCA Integrated Reporting Foundation Programme
- 350GBP / 400EUR / 3,500HKD / 625AUD
- ACCA Integrated Reporting Practitioner Programme
- 550GBP / 625EUR / 5,500HKD / 985AUD
- Individual user price (shown, not incl VAT)
- Multi-user discounts available on application.
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.