High quality, engaging "Story Style" courses for professionals, by ProDio.
Organisations with strong ethics-based cultures are significantly less prone to misconduct. Driving the right culture is part of our professional responsibility, and is key to organisational success, but culture can be elusive and dynamic. In this course, you will hear typical scenarios that take place at the boardroom table and less formal conversations that happen in the hallways. We will also hear thoughts on building and maintaining an ethics-based culture from respected colleagues and experts in the field.
Through these scenarios and interviews, we’ll explore promoting culture through examining typical conversations that go on at the board table and in day-to-day operations throughout the organisation.
- identify the importance of demonstrating a genuine commitment to the tone at the top
- negate the idea that healthy alignment means total agreement among the leadership team
- identify different types of diversity and support the business case for diversity on boards and in senior management
- determine appropriate qualitative and quantitative metrics that monitor culture and help provide accountability for decision-making in an ethics context.
- identify how the “mood in the middle” amplifies the “tone at the top” and determine how employees at all levels of the organisation can reframe situations.
- course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 2.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 25 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.