This 20 course pack from BPP contains a combination of courses that will help you succeed in today's dynamic business world.
These courses will develop the skills you need to carry out your day-to-day job, as well as enhance your employability for the future.
The courses in this pack are:
- Communication Skills
- Performance Metrics - measure what matters
- Producing and presenting financial information with impact - Part 1
- Producing and presenting financial information with impact - Part 2
- Analysing strategic success
- Working Capital management
- Big data
- Building better business cases
- Building powerful value propositions
- Introduction to the city
- Introduction to investment banking
- FRS 101
- IFRS share base payments
- IFRS 8
- Smarter thinking, smarter working
- Winning business cases
- Negotiations mastery
- Data protection key issues
- Introduction to FRS 102
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- enhance your employability
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 23.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 295 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.