Key performance indicators enable us to control performance. They not only tell us results, but enable us to change them.
This course looks at a practical approach to using KPIs to convey results. If the right KPIs are used, it is an all-out win for frontline staff, management and owners.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the philosophy of KPIs, so that you can make the best of them and use them well
- using KPIs to tackle some of the stumbling blocks which demotivate the team
- what is involved in implementing the most effective form of management control systems within a few months
- using KPIs to highlight areas of opportunity
- how to set and attain high standards for information analysis and decision making
- using the right KPIs with the appropriate frequency.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.