This course has been revised and is up to date for the tax year 2017-2018.
No financial model is complete unless it addresses the issue of capital expenditure and financing, but all too often, this is forgotten.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- what capital expenditure is and how to identify the key components to include in your financial model
- how capital expenditure and other funding requirements are expected to be financed
- how to incorporate and present funding sources into your financial model appropriately
- the time value of money and how it can be used to assess options in your financial model.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
accountingcpd work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.