The last 10 years of financial management have been marked by increasing and unprecedented turbulence. Learners on this peer-enriched financial management learning course will be able to think through how this volatility has affected their particular enterprise and how they are responding to this.
This topical and practical course is highly relevant to today’s changing market, stimulating intelligent dialogue and debate, making it a valuable resource of professional knowledge and experience.
On completion of this online course, you will gain understanding of:
- how financial aspects can be managed, with reference to the importance of customer dimension
- alternative approaches to establishing decision making criteria
- other management styles: such as ‘trust and commitment’ to balance the interests of various stakeholders
- how investment appraisal techniques are being adapted to cope with a greater degree of uncertainty
- how to use a practical approach to monitor investments, strategies and businesses
- how to look at relations with customers and suppliers and how they have changed.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.