This course provides managers with unique insights and tools to more effectively find, attract, develop, and retain high value employees. In the face of the "Great Resignation" and the difficulty of finding and keeping valuable contributors, this program will provide leaders with the strategies they need to maintain stable high performing teams.
Join us as we follow and listen in on conversations between Tim and his team at Alliance Resources as they experience challenges and triumphs in attracting, developing and retaining a diverse and talented team. Included are interviews from industry experts and respected thought-leadership authors on their insights into these challenging topics.
Unlike other more academic programs, this course focuses on practical and easy to use approaches that work with all employees in any industry. Also included are points about how to apply these principles personally for a happier and more fulfilling life and relationships.
In this course you will learn how to:
- understand the true cost of high turnover and losing a talented employee
- define a growth mindset, and why it is important to employee retention
- recognise and eliminate bias when defining and identifying top talent
- recognise the tangible benefits of building a diverse team
- understand the importance of identifying and developing internal talent.
- course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 3 hours
- 12 months' access
- 35 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.