Leadership is a key skill that every manager needs to master, and is not just important for more senior people. This online leadership course will help you to develop your leadership skills and use them to provide direction for your team. You’ll also gain knowledge of how to manage cross-functional teams and write a mission statement.
On completion of this online course, you will gain understanding of:
- what it means to be a manager whether in practice or in industry
- the three levels of management and how to apply them in practice
- the main leadership styles and how to judge which approach to take
- how to differentiate between goals and objectives
- how to translate the goals of the company into individual "SMART" objectives
- on-going performance criteria to manage your team more effectively.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.