Dealing with and managing pressure is a frequent occurrence for many accountants, sometimes leading to stress and even illness. This webinar will initially explore the basics of stress, and why some of us appear more naturally able to deal with significant amounts of pressure. In addition, we will also explore some ‘tools’ for improving your response to stress and ways of managing your emotions more effectively.
By undertaking this course, you will learn:
- how stress occurs and the importance of understanding and managing our emotions
- the reasons why our beliefs, expectations and mindset are critical to managing stress
- how positivity and willpower management can be key in dealing with pressure and stress
- why improving our own self-awareness and understanding our expectations can enhance how we deal with stress
- methods for dealing with unacceptable levels of pressure and how to be more assertive
- how to manage your time and priorities differently.
Speaker - Ben Rawal
Ben initially started his career working in audit and finance, before moving into compliance improvement, behavioural consultancy and training. He is an FCCA and has an MBA from Warwick Business School.
In recent years, Ben has specialised in advising senior leaders on how to improve compliance through changing organisational behaviours, supported through training in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Executive Coaching. These services are delivered through Ben’s two companies: Aspire Consulting Solutions and Soft Skills, both of which focus on individual and team development.
- 1 hour
- All attendees
- Free of charge
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.