CPD special offer
Whatever your next career goal, a learning pathway can help you achieve it.
We know that the role of the accountant is changing and that you will need to do more to ‘stand out from the crowd’.
ACCA learning pathways will help you achieve your next career goal by providing a structured learning experience to really develop the core skills that employer’s value.
With ACCA learning pathways, you can:
- choose from over 30 hours of learning materials to tailor the course to meet your needs
- experience a range of learning formats including webinars, online courses, guest lectures, articles and reports
- expand your network and learn from your peers by working alongside a group of fellow ACCA professionals
- fit around your priorities by studying one hour per week for 20 weeks
- complete your verifiable CPD requirement for the year
- stay on track with support from your pathway facilitator.
How does it work?
Each week the group will consider a different topic. Your facilitator will alert you to the learning materials available and you will select the most relevant to you.
Once you have completed your study you will share your thoughts on what you have learned, what impact it will have on your work and be able to read what other participants have said.
Registration is open for all of the pathways below:
- Duration: 20 weeks
- Weekly study: one hour
- CPD units available: 20
- ACCA members use code ACCA101 for 10% discount
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
CPD special offer
- 20 hours
- 20 weeks - one hour per week
- 330 GBP (+VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10%
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.