If you wish to sit for the US CPA exam or continue your education at another college or university in the United States, you might need to have your previous education evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation organisation.

There are several education evaluation services that you can enlist to review your education. ACCA members in the United States have utilised the following organisations in the past:

Additional foreign credential evaluation services are listed on the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) website.

Please note that depending on the purpose of your education evaluation, some evaluation organisations are the preferred organisation.  Check with the State Board of Accountancy or educational institute in order to help determine which evaluation organisation to choose.

NAFSA: the Association of International Educators has developed a useful guide to help choose a foreign credential evaluation service.

If you are an ACCA student and wish to continue your education in the United States while seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a US accredited institution, we have many partnerships with universities that will allow you to earn a degree and gain ACCA exemptions. Learn more about our partnerships.