Members of ACCA UK (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) are set to benefit from a new partnership with Fathom, the online platform that provides insights, reports and forecasts for small businesses (SMEs), franchises and accountants.
ACCA members who work with SMEs will benefit from Fathom’s education and insights, alongside access to its market-leading reporting platform that helps businesses and their accountants make more informed decisions.
Fathom combines management reporting, fast cash flow forecasting and actionable financial insights into a powerfully simple business management solution. The key features and benefits include:
● Report - Effortlessly create custom management reports and share business results in a clear, compelling way.
● Analyse - Get a clearer picture of performance and make better business decisions. Track financial and operational metrics, and assess profitability, cash flow and growth.
● Forecast - Confidently plan for every possibility with three-way cash flow forecasting, uniquely combined with visual business planning.
● Consolidate - Consolidate multiple entities with speed, flexibility, and accuracy. Create insightful consolidated reports across 97 different currencies.
● Benchmark - Compare against other businesses in similar groups or gain insights into portfolio of clients or franchisees.
Glenn Collins, Interim Head of ACCA UK says: ‘The power of timely reporting and forecasting is essential for all businesses. It is vital for economic growth and prosperity or even survival as the figures are always at the heart of business decision making. Understanding the numbers and how they relate to performance is essential in these turbulent times.’
Darren Glanville, country manager UK & EMEA, Fathom adds: ‘Fathom is all about giving clarity and confidence to the courageous people behind a business. So we’re thrilled to be part of ACCA UK’s solution to help their member practitioners who work with SMEs and entrepreneurs to support and achieve their growth ambitions.’
For media enquiries please contact:
Georgie Pollok, Global Head of Brand and Communications
Notes to Editors
About ACCA: ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We’re a thriving global community of 233,000 members and 536,000 future members based in 178 countries and regions that upholds the highest professional and ethical values.
We believe that accountancy is a cornerstone profession of society that supports both public and private sectors. That’s why we’re committed to the development of a strong global accountancy profession and the many benefits that this brings to society and individuals.
Since 1904 being a force for public good has been embedded in our purpose. And because we’re a not-for-profit organisation, we build a sustainable global profession by re-investing our surplus to deliver member value and develop the profession for the next generation.
Through our world leading ACCA Qualification, we offer everyone everywhere the opportunity to experience a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. And using our respected research, we lead the profession by answering today’s questions and preparing us for tomorrow.