How do I print a receipt/invoice from myACCA
To print a receipt/invoice from your myACCA account:
- Log into your myACCA account
- Click on 'Account Administration' on the menu
- Click on 'Fees, Payments and Print Receipts'
- Transaction summary window will open
- Click on “Print” to print a receipt/invoice
- The receipt/invoice will appear in a new window
- To print and /or save a receipt/invoice right click within the window and select “Save as” or “Print”.
- Please ensure that your browser is set up to allow pop ups
- Adobe must be installed on your computer to allow the window to appear.
When should I submit my annual subscription to ACCA?
In your first year you’ll have to pay for your initial registration fee and your subscription if you become a student before 9 May. This is because you’re eligible to sit at more than one exam session in a calendar year.
After that your annual subscription fee is due and payable on or before 1 January each year if you wish to remain an active student. We send you an invoice every November – and you have three months to pay it. You need to pay this even if you don't plan to take any exams that year. And if you forget to pay, you may be removed from the register of students and have to pay a re-registration fee, as well as any outstanding fees, to enable you to continue with your studies. Remember, you have to pay this whether or not you’re planning to take exams that year.
You can pay your fees online at myACCA. The payment enables ACCA to provide you with relevant resources and support to help you gain membership.
How can I make payment?
The easiest and most effective way of making a payment is online via myACCA.
When should I submit my payment to ACCA?
Payments are due 30 days after the date of invoice.