- Document Upload3
- Payment & Summary4
Before you get started...
We've updated our registration process. If you started your application before 6 December, you will need to restart it.
You'll need the following to complete your application:
- Proof of identification such as driver's license, passport or birth certificate
- Official translations of any documents not in English
- If applying to study our ACCA qualification, you will need to upload evidence that you meet our minimum entry requirements
- One of the following payment methods:
What you need to know:
- The application process will take around 10 minutes to complete
- You will have the opportunity to apply for exemptions during the process
- We work in partnership with national accountancy bodies in certain countries, so you may also need to register with another local organisation and pay additional charges. Check the list of Joint Examination Schemes to see if this applies to you
Please note that for students and members based outside of the UK and EU, your information will be transferred and held outside of the region of your residence and may be accessed by our local office in your country of residence. ACCA processes information within the EU, but may also transfer data outside of the EU as part of its operations and service delivery.Read more