Plan ahead - when to enter for exams
We run four exam sessions a year - in March, June, September and December - and you can save money by entering before the early exam entry deadlines.
For information on exam entry deadlines and other key dates for upcoming exam sessions, visit the important dates page
Watch our video for more information on when to sit exams and how our Exam Planner can help you plan your studies.
How to enter for exams
Simply log in to your myACCA account and select 'enter for exams'.
Our easy online exam entry allows you to:
- have flexibility in your choices
- enter for one or both of the next two exam sessions
- add exams until the end of the standard entry closing date (the appropriate early or standard fee will apply, depending on when additional exams are added)
- remove exam entries made until the end of the standard entry closing date
- amend exam centre, stream or variant without charge until the end of the standard exam entry closing date.
For your convenience and flexibility, we are moving to a fully on-demand model for exams that are currently available as computer based exams (CBE). As a result, some Foundation level exams (F1-F3, F4 English and Global variants) may not be available to take as a paper-based exam in your area.
Please see exam entry guidance for computer-based exams for more information on entering for CBEs.
Exam regulations and progression rules
You can now enter more than one exam session at a time, meaning you can plan your studies ahead and always take advantage of the early entry rate.
The following exam entry regulations also apply:
- all deadlines for exam entry are midnight UK time
- exam entries submitted during the late entry period cannot be amended
- exam progression rules.
Before entering for exams, please refer to the exam progression rules